Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake for Valentines Day

If the people have no bread, let them eat cake. Marie Antoinette

I made this cake for Valentines Day. My sister Libby gave me the recipe and told me we would not be able to keep our hands off this cake. She was right. It disappeared so fast I did not have time to snap a photo. I just enjoyed the last piece with a cup of hot tea for breakfast. Yum!

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
1 box yellow cake mix (18.25 oz.)
1 3.9 oz.pkg French Vanilla instant pudding mix
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup water
4 eggs beaten
3/4 cup sour cream
1 bag mini chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour a Bundt pan. Stir together dry ingredients and then add in wet ingredients until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool and flip pan to release cake.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment