Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Picturesque Morning





The cream of enjoyment in this life is always impromptu. The chance walk; the unexpected visit; the unpremeditated journey; the unsought conversation or acquaintance. Fanny Fern

It is Friday February 12th. This morning was one of the coldest mornings yet also the most beautiful. After I had dropped the kids off from school I noticed a truck pulled off to the side of a desolate country road. I slowed down to see if they needed help only to see a familiar neighbor holding a camera out the window. I just smiled and said I was going to do the same thing. I got home and grabbed some gloves and my camera as the sun was coming up. It was cold, icy, and silent except for a few birds chirping. Here are a few photos I snapped. My hands are still a little numb.
Shine your light,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment