Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You are meant to have an amazing life!

You are meant to have an amazing life!
This is the first sentence in the introduction of Rhonda Byrne's new book the Power.
I am a huge fan of her first book The Secret in which she writes about the Law of Attraction; whatever you give, is exactly what you attract back to yourself. Byrne's new book almost jumped off the shelf to me as I was searching for mechanical pencils and cheap gym shoes for the kids.

the Power is all about the positive force of love. I am only 21 pages into the book but I wanted to share a section I circled in red pen.
People who have great lives talk more about what they love. By doing so, they gain unlimited access to all the good in life, and they are free as the birds that soar in the sky. To have a great life, break the bars of the cage that is jailing you; give love, talk only about what you love, and love will set you free!
Nothing is impossible for the force of love. No matter who you are, no matter what situation you may be facing, the force of love can set you free. -the Power
What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. I have been absent from blogging because I have been reading this book too. Just wait it gets better. But by the time you read this comment you probably finished the book. Are you feeling it yet? Are you feeling the power? It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete