Liv Lane wants us to share things that bring us Bliss this week. Thinking about the things that bring me bliss is wonderful. It's like keeping a gratitude journal. After focusing on bliss and gratitude, it's easy to be in a uplifted mood.
My Bliss List:
1. Hearing "I love you Mama!" from my four year old son with a big hug included. Always a favorite.
2. Visiting my 100 year old grandfather who still lives on his own. He shared memories of when I was a little girl and our special evening walks when I visited him in Florida. He's such an inspiration!
3. Splurging on a new tube of lipstick (Mayflower by Nars) and blush (Orgasm by Nars). Thanks Tonya Leigh!
4. Discovering Pioneer Woman's Frito Chili Pie. It's the best recipe ever! This will be my Super Bowl Sunday meal for sure.
5. My daughter and me making decadent dark chocolate gooey brownies with a box of Pillsbury brownie mix and a few other things (secret ingredients). Recipe below.
Please send me your Bliss List in the comments below and share the bliss.
Happy Bliss List Friday! Kathy
Kathy & Chloe's Dark Chocolate Brownies
1 box of Pillsbury Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix for a 9 X 13 pan.
Follow all directions for brownie mix in a large bowl.
Add: 1 t. cinnamon, 1 c. white chocolate chips, 1/2 c. chopped walnuts, and 1 T. melted butter.
Stir in and bake as directed.