Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grilled Turkey, Cranberry & Brie

I'm already into the cranberries! After dashing around all morning getting the groceries for Thanksgiving here at the ranch, I came home so hungry. At Trader Joe's I bought a tub of cranberry/orange relish that I was going to add to a pot of fresh cranberries I will soon make. I also bought a wedge of creamy French Brie as part of a cheese plate to start things with on Thursday.

I just couldn't resist. I have a thing for turkey and cranberry sandwiches. My T & C recipe post from last year is here. Today I wanted something warm and melty. This is what was created. It was just what I hoped for and worth another trip to the store.

Grilled Turkey, Cranberry, & Brie:
Good Bread, buttered
Pulled Turkey (chicken works too)
Brie Cheese
Cranberry Relish - I used Trader Joe's
Crunchy Iceberg Lettuce or Watercress

On a warm buttered griddle, panini maker, or pan place buttered bread. Add cheese on both pieces. Top with turkey, cranberry relish, and crisp greens. After bread is toasty put two pieces together and toast until cheese is gooey.
Slice and enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment