Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's for dinner? Grilled Steak Sandwiches with grilled peppers, onions, and melted cheese.

Hi Friends~ I love to share meals that my family devours. They did tonight with these sandwiches made from leftovers.

I had leftover grilled sirloin steak that I sliced thin and leftover grilled sweet onions and red and orange peppers. (they can be sauteed too)
For the kids: Set aside some sliced steak and lightly salt.

For adults: Put the sliced steak in a baggie with the peppers.
Grab some hot dog buns and sliced cheese. Turn on oven to 350.
On the stove top, saute the steak and peppers until they warm.
Place steak and peppers on bun and  top with cheese and a dash of spicy brown mustard if you please. Place in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese in melted and bun is toasted. Serve with a light salad or fresh organic blackberries like I did.
For the kids: saute steak and place on a bun and top with cheese. Toast in oven. I hope you get two thumbs up like I did!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment