Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
Albert Einstein
Life is mysterious and constantly changing. What are the stirrings of your heart? Listen to your intuition. Keep moving in the direction of your whispers. What is calling you? Write something down in your calendar or journal. Little steps will move you forward. Today is a day of new beginnings. 1/11/11.

Today the snow is falling here in Indiana. I was able to capture a photo of a red fox across the pond.

Today my friend Tiffany featured me in an interview on her photography blog about my passion for yoga. I was honored she asked. She and her brother have an amazing business. They inspire me with their creative photography and style.
http://blog.nathanieledmunds.com/2011/01/10/guest-blogger-yoga/

I'm also starting an online art course today called Soul Restoration. I set up a little table in the family room under the window. I have no idea what I will create but my heart is open to possibilities. Are you open to the possibilities?

I have never used Mod Podge or any of the supplies I on the list.
Here's to new beginnings.
Shine your light,
kathy

2 comments:

  1. how fun to get new art supplies-
    modge podge is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Kathy Anne! Love your new art table!

    I just started using modge podge too! I love it!

    xoxo Valerie

    Valerie Hart
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete