Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dark Days

I won't be made useless, I won't be made idle with despair. I will gather myself around my faith, for light does the darkness most fear. Jewel

Sometimes I wish I could just sleep during the entire month of January. That is what my body wants to do. These cold gray days are heavy and long. We have had a long stretch of "frog" -freezing fog which has not lifted or let any light through. Nothing seems to lift my spirits. I know it is the depths of winter and this too will pass.

I also feel heavy with sadness for the people in Haiti. My heart goes out to all the people suffering from such massive earthquake damages. The loss of life and hardship is daunting. My thoughts and prayers have been with these brave people constantly. May God be with you.
Keep shining your light,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment